Monday, January 28, 2013

Attention all Police, Fire Fighters and Teachers Charlotte, NC

If you are a Police officer, Fire Fighter, or Teacher you have to check out this deal. Every once in a while HUD offers a home that they will sell to half price if you are in one of these industires. A home in Ballantyne just came on the market, click the link below to see the home. I am an experienced HUD agent, my name is Jon Widdifield with RE/MAX. Please contact me if you would like to see the home. They sell these homes by lottery so I cannot guarentee you will get it but it is worth a shot. You have to have a Real Estate agent in order to submit the offer. I will do that for you. Please call or text me to schedule a showing 704-763-0059. Happy house hunting.

8912 Danson Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment