Monday, January 14, 2013

New Loan Program Starting Next Month Charlotte, NC



Hello this is Jon Widdifield with RE/MAX metro. I want to tell you about a new loan program starting in February in North Carolina. This program will give you up to 3% to put down on your new home. If you stay in the home for 15 years the money is forgiven and you never have to pay it back. This is not a first time buyer program; you can make up to 85,000 dollars. I believe that this is going to turn the housing market upside down this year. Homes are going to fly off the market. If you are looking to buy please call me so I can get you pre-approved that way you will have the best selection of homes. If you want to sell, give me a call and we will get your home listed. I hope to hear from you, this program will not last forever, don’t miss out.

Jon Widdifield

704-763-0059

Charlottehomepro@gmail.com

@jonnyagent

www.jonnyagent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment