Monday, January 7, 2013

Charlotte Referral agent pays up to 30% for Referral transactions



If you have a client that is relocating to Charlotte, NC and need a great agent that will pay you a referral commission please contact me. My name is Jon Widdifield with RE/MAX metro; I do a great job for my clients and have closed dozens of transactions. Please check my Truila profile for client recommendations. I have two great Charlotte, search sites and send out relocation packages that are packed with information to any possible clients. I will also pay up to 30% for these closed transactions. Please contact me by phone or text at 704-763-0059 or email Charlottehomepro@gmail.com.

50-100K 20% Referral Commission
100K-200K 25% Referral Commission
200K and up 30% Referral Commission

My sites

Zurple Site

RE/MAX Site

No comments:

Post a Comment